- Elstein IRH infrared radiators are ceramic radiators in bi-convex design.
- The radiating surface consists of ten small longishradiation surfaces, which are also designed in a convex shape.
- Compared to IRH/S the radiating surface was enlargedby almost 60 %, which is more advantageous for the radiation distribution in the room.
- Additionally also aesthetical requirements in the wellness sector are fulfilled in a particular way.
- The thermally insulating inner space of IRH has a share in improving the radiator‘s efficiency.
- When connected to 230 V the Elstein IRH infrared radiators are available in wattages of 200 W and250 W.