- Elstein IRH/S infrared radiators are ceramic radiators. Their radiating surface is arranged in six small longish and bi-convexly designed radiation surfaces.
- The whole radiation surface of IRH/S is also convexly designed with a white glaze.
- Such model is more advantageous for the radiation distribution in the room. Additionally also aesthetical requirements in the wellness sector are fulfilled.
- The IRH/S radiator is fixed to the reflector by using the Elstein standard socket. Due to this kind of fixing and also due to the outer dimensions of the radiator a relatively simple retro- or backfitting of existing systems is possible.
- The thermally insulating inner space of IRH/S has a share in improving the radiator‘s efficiency.
- When connected to 230 V the Elstein IRH/S infrared radiators are available in wattages of 150, 200 and 250 W.