- Product number :SE-ll SAVER
- Gas species :Acetylene gas (A) Propane gas (P) Natural gas (13A)
- Gas control system :Gas dedicated solenoid valve
- Flow adjustment method :Spindle type needle valve
- Ignition method :Spark igniter
- Body size :312Wx150Dx290H (mm)
- weight :Approximately 5.2 kg
ECONOMY & ECOLOGY
A new gas saver with a built-in spark igniter. Energy consumption can be greatly reduced when compared with conventional flame type gas savers, which is economical and also helps save energy.
If the torch falls off from the hanger at the time of an emergency such as an earthquake or an accident occurs, or if the device falls down, the gas will also stop if the power is turned off. Even when the power is turned on again, the solenoid valve is locked and there is no gas flow because of the “full interlock” method. Because there is no pilot frame, there is no clogging of the pilot nozzle, and since the ignition is spark type, it is not affected by the wind of the fan or spot cooler. A safety design that completely prevents the inflow of fire into the main unit. Just lift the torch from the hanger and bring it close to the spark igniter. Just put the torch on the hanger. Simple fire extinguishing . There is no need for bothersome valve operations. Anyone can easily reproduce the flame used last time.